Could have been under 30mins for 5k if it wasn't for the wildlife

Could have been under 30mins for 5k if it wasn't for the wildlife

Hi All, Mrs GF was taking Rico for a walk this morning so I decided to get into my kit and just run. Took some music and went for it. Through the woods down a big hill up an even longer hill and then it happened 4 deer in the field so I had to stop and take a photo. Resumed running up to the sawmill, down past the cattle round to the farm and done. 5k in 30 mins 50 seconds.

I didn't care as I had seen 4 deer. A good start to the morning.

Happy running all

15 Replies

• Awesome time there GF! The deer sighting would be a welcome distraction on my runs. Good work

• Thanks Burgdude

• Morning GF! Lovely to see you back here again. Your absence has been missed. Great you're still running and getting a fab time too! Lovely picture and definitely worth the sacrifice.

• Thanks IP. I've missed you all too. Life has been a bit hectic but I am still getting out there and what's a minute between friends ;-)

• Morning G , oh that sounds perfect !

What a beautiful time of year it is . Good to see you back on here :-) xxx

• Thanks PP

• What a great run! And well done!

• Thanks

• Looks like a gorgeous view. Great way to start the day.

• Cheers Tomas

• Worth sacrificing a sub30 to take in such a glorious view. Look at that sky!!! x

• I know it was lovely

• gorgeous :) :)

• You never know what your going to see, when your going to see it!!! Sounds like a lovely run!! I am a bit jealous as i am facing morning rush hour soon!!!

• Sorry to hear that Vix. I much prefer morning runs to rush hour as well

You may also like...