Great South Run

Anyone else signed up for 10 miles on a fresh Sunday morning around Portsmouth?

I think there might be a few of us down there running - so what a wonderful excuse for a HU c25k meet-up! Let me know if you're interested and we can sort out a time for a group photo :)

(Also - I am aiming to run about 1:45 - 1:50 so if anyone fancies joining me for some pacing, more than welcome!)

10 Replies

• well Paul and i will be there! :) yep will have to sort a meet up & photo for posterity! :)

• I'm doing it!!! And I'm a little bit scared!! 25000 people ..... 😁😁

• Hi Wristy, yes I will be running. I'm easy to spot as I will be wearing a Rowans Hospice vest as I'm also raising funds for them. Would like to meet up and a group photo sounds a good idea. See you a week Sunday. Frank

• I have a snag with Portsmouth, being ex Royal Navy I would be thrown out of the Loyal guild of Sailors by running Past the "Ship Anson" public house :(

• to be fair, at least you're running into the harbour when you go past ;)

• any suggestions on places to meet? I will be in my Grey Ealing HM top, guess its best to avoid the Pyramids as it will be mega busy!

• How about using the Castle field, it has meeting point signs. We could use the sign "C" for C25K? These signs will only be used in anger when the run finishes and people want to meet up.

• Good idea! If we are all in the green wave, how does 10am sound?

• Yes I'm in green wave, 10am sounds good to me.

• I'll be there, With Aliboo. We are green wave. See you sunday

You may also like...