I completed W3R3 successfully this morning and had a look at the runs in W4... it all looks rather daunting with 5 minute runs and a big step up from a total of 9 minutes' running to 16!!! But I shall give it my best and push myself to complete it on the first attempt.
I thought I would post some goals here in the hope that writing them on a public forum might make me more committed to achieving them.
1. Complete C25K - Done (14/11/2015)
2. Run for 5km continuously (Done 17/11/2015)
3. Lose 5kg (Done 22/12/2015)
4. Do a parkrun (Leamington - 02/01/2016)
5. Run 5k in under 30 mins. (Done 26/11/2015: 29m15s)
6. Lose 15kg
I realise goals 3 and 6 could take quite some time to achieve but if I could do them before next summer that would be great!