Big respect to my hubby

My hubby just hates exercise its just not his thing he knows he needs to do it but it's a massive effort so it doesn't help that I'm doing something at least 5 days a week !!!

So I was overwhelmed tonight when he suddenly said should we go for a walk along your running route ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ณ so although my legs were still resting from this morning run I put on my trainers and off we went.

Once he got going he suggested jogging from lamp post to lamp post whoop whoop and guess what ................ He's just downloaded the c25k app

SO PROUD XX

11 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Wow thats fab, ypu really must have inspired him! Well done both of you x

• At least he's doing something xx

• You gave him the bug! If he has been bitten, he will soon be running with you - how romantic xxx - my husband cycles and maybe he will be bitten too, we will see

• Do t know about the big he hates running and the gym but knows he needs to do something so slowly does it xx

• Whoop whoop! Well done hubby and well done you for inspiring him.

• That's wonderful! You must be radiating some amazing energy to have inspired him in such a way. I wish you both many happy runs! :)

• I hope he catches the bug

• That's great. You have obviously inspired him. Now get him on to this forum and he will get so much support he can't help but succeed!

• Great - make sure you tell him that!

• That's great.

How nice to hear that your inspiration has lit something inside of him.

Let's hope he doesn't start running faster though...............

• He Deffo will rn faster lets just say there's a massive height difference lol xx I'm a 5ft 1 and he's 6ft 4 lol

You may also like...