Site seems glitchy these last few days

Is it just me or does the site seem a bit glitchy recently?

When I click on the little notifications bell, it often doesn't show anything, and when it does, if I click on the links then it just sits there doing nothing.

Also, I often need to close the site and re enter it in order to look at one post after another, otherwise it just sits there doing nothing.

To begin with I wondered if it was just me. But I've connected on several PCs at several different locations, and I have the same problem. Anyone else got the same thing?

Last edited by

6 Replies

• Just tried Google Chrome instead of Explorer, just the same :(

• It is strange lately, seems jumpy 😀

• I've been noticing that too, click on the notifications icon, nothing happens. I have found that if I then refresh the page the notifications appear, but it does seem that the site has problems!

• It looks like this is a periodical issue. I've noticed it's started up again, too. Here's a little kludge to help you see your notifications:

1. Click the Bell. Nothing will appear to happen.

2. Click your browser's refresh button (or F5? I forget the F key).

3. Now the instruction to paint the notifications to your screen will be sent, and you'll see them.

• When you click on things, the browser window changes but the page doesn't load. If you click on the browser line and press enter, or click refresh /F5 like roseabi and gary-bart say, then it all loads up fine.

But this isn't the first time I've noticed this issue. Often I find getting off my bum and doing something more productive than surfing the net solves the issue :D

• yup same Zev , think someone else posted the same as well

You may also like...