Been out with my new laces :)

Been out with my new laces :)

New purple laces have been out for a run today, and they seemed to enjoy their 25 mins!

Dog now fast asleep, having also completed her run 1 of week 7.

Very soggy feet today as grass really wet, and this got me thinking...

Currently have the below:

Which I find comfortable, and bought a year or so ago. Am happy with them, and only just started using them really!

My routes are mostly on bridlepaths, footpaths, fields... and not a lot of road, any suggestions for my next trainers/trail shoes?

Have a good local running shop (where I bought these, so I can visit there next time I'm in town) but interested in any of your suggestions/recommendations

12 Replies

• We all love shoes and even a new pair of laces can make our day! Julie

• Well done. Nice looking dogs by the way :)

• I'd get a trail running shoe for the terrain you're running in. Go and try them on next time you're in town. I have a pair of Brooks Cascadias which I got soon after starting C25k as I didn't run on roads at all then. I find them very comfy indeed.

• Thanks Miss Wobble, I'll look out for those ones :)

• If you think that purple laces are good -- you MUST have a try with the RED ones!!!!

• I just got some cheap...stuff...from sportsdirect - dumas trail shoes. I don't really recommend them.

• *Blissfully* asleep! How do dogs manage to extract so much joy out of just sleeping?

• Aww lovely photo of your dogs- isn't it great the way watching a dog sleep is kinda therapeutic 😀

I'm also interested in all recommendations for trail shoes... I've been using my Salomons but they may be a bit tight for toes for longer runs...

Glad the purple laces brought happiness!

• Love purple things :)

• Ah , I just love your pooches ! You can hear the snores from here .

I agree with Rainshine, there is something soo soothing about watching dogs sleep .

Nice one Debs, keep at it ! :-) xxx

• Juno on the right is nearly 4 months old now, bit of a funny perspective on the photo as she looks huge! I'm sure she will want to join us when she's older. Tilley my labrador comes on my runs, and is very happy to trot along and I like the company :)

• Aw theyre so lovely ! I cant run with my 2 pugs, theyre not built for running just faffing ! :-)

Here's to lots more happy running adventures ! :-) xxx

You may also like...