W8R3 - RFL!

W8R3 - RFL!

As promised a snapshot of us at the end of today's RFL (as you can see daughter is better at taking selfies than me!), the medals just made it into the bottom right of the photo. We completed it in 40 minutes, and ran all the way! Feeling really pleased as we have now completed a 5k run, and have had a real boost to our confidence. Looking forward to week 9 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

14 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Great time for your first 5k, and in a real race too! Well done the two of you.

• Thank you, there was a great atmosphere and we really enjoyed ourselves!

• Brilliant! Well done. And before week 9 even! :-)

Very impressed.

• Thanks! The best thing is we know week 9 is achievable and we can eventually go further faster.

• Well done and lovely photo - you'll crush W9 now.

• Thank you, we've just got to work out what our next challenge is going to be!

• Well done. The race tactic conversation obviously worked :-)

• Yes it did! We worked really hard to make it 'our' race, and not get caught up with what others were doing. Kept a steady pace at the beginning, upped it towards the end and had a sprint finish!

• Lovely photo - well done to both of you and such a great cause!

• Thank you - there was a great atmosphere there today!

• Well done to both of you ! Happy memories to treasure :-)

Love the photo ! :-) xxx

• Thank you, I hope it's the first of many runs we'll be able to do together...I think I need to practice my selfie poses though!

• Good work ladies! Sooo lovely to see your photos - smiling faces and medals to boot. Who'd have thought it 8 weeks ago eh?! Here's to week 9, enjoy your rest today!x

• Thank you! Three more runs before graduation, how did that happen !?!

You may also like...