W5r3

Well managed a very slow and steady 20 min jog. I chose a nice quiet country lane which allowed me a lovely wander through some woods on the way back...love,y but not quiet!

I had to stop very briefly twice to avoid being run over by a tractor and Chelsea tractor respectively...the nettles are very stingy at the moment but in the hedge was a better option than under the tyres.

I did run an extra 10 sec at the end to sort of make up for my 2 emergency stops.

I may try that run again though as there were no dogs :0)

So, I think I have done week 5, but intend to go onto week 6 anyway :0)

I have to say i was really puffed out but in my defence I am doing the 30 day shred in the mornings along with this. I assume once I shifted the extra stone I am carrying this running thing will be a bit easier...please say it will

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. That run is a really big milestone and yes, losing any significant amount of weight will make a difference.

• I would do the shred after the run or the following day, eg on your non-running days. I found that I was too tired to run afer Shredding

Good luck with it. Keep going!!!!!!!

You may also like...