Week 4 done!

Finally completed week 4! Has taken me 2 weeks, had to take a week off in between runs 1 and 2 due to onset of really bad hayfever! (Never had it before so it shocked me a little!) Run 2 was tough, felt like everything was against me, had a nosebleed as I left the house, really tight leg muscles that I had to stretch on every walk and cars stopping to speak to me - despite having earphones in and clearly in running clothes! I hated it :(

Today I woke up and somehow managed to find some motivation and thought "right I'm going to smash week 4 finally" and I did! :) It was a lot slower than previous weeks but there is more running so I suppose that's pretty normal. Found breathing through my mouth whilst running difficult (pesky hayfever) but found some really good stretches which I did before I left and no leg pain!! :)

Looking forward to week 5 but slightly worried after how much I struggled with week 4...Happy running people!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. Being stubborn really pays:)

• Well done :) determined is a really good trait :D

You may also like...