Starting out?

I am looking for some volunteers that are just starting to exercise to complete a short survey about exercise motivation, with a similar survey in a couple of months about gains from exercising. It's to help with my dissertation for my MSc Sport & Exercise Psychology. If you are just starting C25K and were previously sedentary I would really appreciate your help.

I really want to be able to demonstrate the benefits of a beginners running programme. Having done so myself a number of years ago and am now going through it all again coming back from injury (sigh).

If anyone is interested in helping here is the link:

surveymonkey.com/s/exercise...

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Thanks.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • All done and best of luck for your dissertation! I remember doing mine....certainly do not want to do that again! Lol x

• Oh thank you. It's very much appreciated.

• Done & dusted. Hope you get an interesting range of data to work on!

• Thank you 😀

• Done :)

• Thank you 😀

• Remember writing papers into the early hours and beyond and not intending to repeat that experience again! I have just completed the C25K having been very sedentary up till then. Willing to help if required.

• I've completed it 😊

• Thanks everyone. I'm getting quite a few responses which is so helpful, thank you.

You may also like...