I love Laura...AND her music!

Yes, it's true! As some of you know I have had a difficult time running lately and it's been a bit of a struggle. Today was fantastic though. It was w8 r1 and I purposely slowed right down which made it SO much easier. It's a lovely crisp spring morning and I enjoyed the run from start to finish - yay! I even enjoyed Laura's music - how bad is that?! I could have gone further but instead speeded up during the last five minutes and finished on a high. I'm so glad I persevered and didn't throw the towel in. I blumin' love running!

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Recognise an April Fool's post when I see one.

• I wish I could say it was a joke - it'd be a good one - but I'm serious lol!

• Glad you've rekindled the love!

• Thank you so much!

• Fantastic Kruskaya, we all knew you could do it! Nothing to stop you now :-)

• Thank you Old Git. You know I came close to throwing the towel in back there - I'm so glad I didn't.

• Well I love the C25k music too! For me it's my running music and I can listen to my own eclectic choice of music any old time. The important thing is it gives me the beat to run to and I'd find it very difficult to find the right tempo in my own playlist.