Graduated!!! :-)

Evening all - well, 9 weeks and 27 runs Ago I was considering giving C25K a bash :-) Did my graduation run at Park Run this morning - 4th PR and 3rd PB :-) then went to NEC to see number 2 daughter (soon to be 11) model her own designs on the cat walk looking tall, confident and utterly at home :-) :-) Plans now - 1 day speed, want to get 5k sub 30, 1 day distance - want to build to 10K and, 1 day Park Run :-) Happy running :-)

36 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done. Glad you managed to fit it all in.:-) great planning too. I haven't really thought about what to do next week .

• Thanks Princess Stef :-) My plans are loose - just need another target or two to keep me getting out there :-)

• Absolutely brilliant Potty. Many congratulations to you on the graduation and the PB! Now you can enjoy running just because you can.

• Thanks Irish :-) I plan to - I'm still stupidly excited :-)

• That's the way to do it Potty. Congratulations, fellow runner. Sounds like a plan.

Keep running, keep smiling.

• Thanks Iannoda :-) I plan to :-)

• Very well done Potty. Congratulations on your graduation and your Parkrun PB. :)

• Thanks AncientMum - feels a bit unreal at the moment :-)

• Well done. Congratulations. Keep running :)

• Thanks - Goonkeeprunning - I'm really excited about it!

• Great stuff. Congrats.

• Thanks Dunder :-) feels good :-)

• Thanks Kitty :-)

• Congratulations - got your new adventures all planned out

• Thanks Ully - really excited

• A day of achievement all round. Well done you AND daughter !

• Thanks Henpen :-) It WAS a good day :-)

• What a busy day but a really good one! Congratulations! :)

• Thanks Aliboo :-) onwards and upwards now :-)

• Well done!!!

• Thanks Adam - it feels good:-)

• Many Congratulations on graduating and the PB and sounds like a good plan that is realistic.

• Thanks Vixchile - the important thing is I think it'll keep me out and improving :-)

• Well done potty!!

• Thanks Toon - into a new phase now :-)

• Well done Potty, much deserved !!!!

• Thanks Northern :-) How's the calf? Bubbly is chilled and waiting for you graduation party :-)

• Ah thanks Potty I love a glass of bubbly! Calf has been iced, warmed, iced, gelled....and I think today is the day to test it out :) might not go straight for a week 9 run but let's see eh? :)

• Congratulations - enjoy reaching your next set of goals.

• Thanks Acton - I will :-)

• Excellent news and keep up the goals to move you forward.

• Thanks Nelly - I plan to - I need targets to keep me motivated :-)

• Congratulations ! It's an amazing feeling isn't it ?

All the very best to you and I hope you enjoy wherever your running takes you xxx

• Well done....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well done potty. You are now a fully graduated runner :). Hope your daughters stuff was excellent to just to finish the day off fantastically : ) J

• What a great day Potty. Great plans for moving on from this programme

You may also like...