Just done W2R3

Well the new runners and socks felt great.

But I did stop on the 4th run about 5 seconds before Laura told me too! Maybe a bit of mind over matter, and I think I might do my first 3 runs a little quicker than the others so think I need to slow them down a little (not that I'm very fast anyway) need to make up my mind now what to do on Wednesday. Begin week 3 😲 or stay on week 2 for another run or 2 💭

4 Replies

• Begin week 3. You're exactly right- slow things down and keep that mind focused on finishing every run set. You can do it - you're doing just fine.

• Thank you, feeling nervous! 😊

• If you know why it was harder than it was supposed to be (in this case it looks as if you probably ran a little too hard at the start of the run) you are probably safe to start week 3 as long as you correct what was causing the problem before. If you really struggle on the week 3 run I'd be prepared to either drop back and do the week 2 run again once or twice until you are happy, or extend week 3 by repeating until that works. Don't step up a level unless you know what the problem was and know that you can correct it. Some of us simply need to repeat these runs more than twice.

• Thank you, im gonna give it a go and take my time 😃

You may also like...