Couch to 5K
65,271 members98,635 posts

janda does the North London Half!

janda does the North London Half!

Feeling pretty good placing 1805/ 4788 and 74th in my category (Men 50-54) in a new Personal Best time of 1 hour 52 minutes 35 seconds. A full 51 seconds faster and on a more challenging course. (Mildly undulating apparently doesn't include the big hills!) Refueled before facing the next ordeal ... shopping in Sainsburys . Photo below is before the start at the home of Saracens Rugby Footbal Club.

24 Replies
oldestnewest

Hats off dude. Amazing. I am well impressed and congratulations.

1 like

Cheers Dan. feeling good. Now to plan for Hackney!!

If that's the Vitality HM in May, I'll see you on the start line!

wow...thats a fantastic time, well done you and thats a brilliant rank for your age category too.... :)

1 like

Thanks JJ. It's a good feeling and motivating for the next one which I'd like to get down to 1:50 if I can. It probably means shaving another seven seconds off every km to do it. Better think of a plan!

That sir, is one incredible achievement. Well done you, you should feel very, very proud of yourself.

Thanks Rob, I do.

Wow!!! Amazing. Well done you! You will do it! Goodbye 51 seconds!!!!

Let's see what I can do about the 2 minutes and 35 seconds next time!

That's what I meant!!! Got confused I was so impressed with your time!!!!

1 like

Great time!! Well done

Sainsbury's! No can do . Sorry. Bone in me leg!

Thanks Miss W

Cheers KittyKat.

Very impressive - well done!!

Nice time, Dude. I'm still working on sub 2hrs, so chapeau, sir, chapeau!

Thanks Rignold. Keep pushing and you'll reduce that time.

thats an excellent time! well done Janda! :) i did Sainsburys yesterday, it was quite stressful! :X

1 like

Thanks. I know what you mean.

Brilliant ! Well done to you ! :-) xxx

Cheers Poppypug.

Wow! Well done that man!

Thank you Potty.

Fantastic :) it's always great to hear of other peoples pb's, makes you all the more determined to go get one yourself :D

Yes it does, doesn't it? I was saying earlier today that the motivation comes from what others say, do and think to encourage you. I have had lots of it from these pages and from elsewhere on social media. Thanks.

You may also like...