Just wondering what your top 5 c25k tips would be for newbees or current runners.
1. Tomorrow never comes. If you decide to start c25k start now, right now! There is no reason to wait.
2. When running don't make tight fists with your hands. I was very guilty of doing this, and find it a much more pleasant experience keeping your hands open.
3. If you think you run funny - nobody cares. It doesn't matter. The important thing is that you are doing it.
4. On the day of your run, eat 2hrs before your run & drink plenty of water.
5. There are only two things that can defeat you on your run - your mind or your bladder. So, go pee before your run and always think about what you will do, and not what you think you can't.