Last run before the race

So it's all done, the training is finished and I do feel brilliant. Tested my calf on a slowish jog with a burst of pace to test the calf. It is still niggling so I'm off to ice it and roll it. Good luck to all taking part in parkruns and especially those taking part in the London Winter Run on Sunday. I was in London today and it was pretty chilly so layers may be the answer.

Garmin of my run is here connect.garmin.com/modern/a...

Happy Weekend running all

GF

17 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • You must be so excited! I'm excited for you! Having followed your progress I feel like it's me who's running that race! Give it some welly for me, remember we're all rooting for you. Enjoy xxx

• Thanks Curly i'll definitely be thinking of you all as I run it

• There were a couple of hills that thinking of this virtual supporters club made me dig in and get it done. Thanks

• Take care of that leg GF. Good luck Sunday too. I'll be there. Giving it some!

• Hope to see you there Dan if only as you disappear into the distance

• Yay , I'm excited for you too , really looking forward to seeing the pics and reading the reports :-).

Come on G , give it with both barrels , mate !!! :-D xxx

• Thanks PP I think the support on here is going to carry me round but I might have to run a bit

• Ha ha, Oh yeah, maybe for just a bit :-)

Oh I hope that calf behaves itself , flippin' niggly injuries , Pah ! :-) xxx

• Thanks Kat, I may be sporting a go faster stripe down my calf. Forecast is chilly, maybe snow but I'm sure it won't matter ;-)

• Hope it goes really well for you! You've put in all the hard work so you will fly round!!! We want photos of posh tshirts and medals and you lot all together!!!! Enjoy!!!!! :)

• Think the photos will be taken before Lou which should be interesting. Looking forward to meeting other C25Kers and may try and keep up with Aussie

• Sounds great! Enjoy!!!

• Good luck with the run

• Thanks Jo. Will let you know how it goes

• GF you have worked so hard for this. I hope the calf behaves and you grow wings as feet. We're all thinking of you and cheering you on. Remember to pace yourself and just bl**dy go for it!

• Will do IP. Maybe I should get my youngest to paint a saltire on my cheek for speed

• Thank you all for your fantastic support. See you on the other side ;-)

You may also like...