W3r2

I did it...phew

I wanted to go out this morning but the weather was dreadful so I ended up leaving work early and jogging then. I took the first run too fast, and it was uphill, so the last run was a bit of a struggle but I am managing a reasonably good walking pace between jogging sessions.

Seems almost I possible that I could make 30 mins when 3 is hard, but hey...one week at a time

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, I was up at 5.00am this morning ... less people & not much traffic...you are doing great.... :-)

• very well done :D we all thought running for 30mins was like seeing a unicorn when we started :D dont look to far ahead , yes those longer runs are there but Laura and the weeks will build you for those :D so stick at it and you will see and feel the rewards :D

• very well done :D we all thought running for 30mins was like seeing a unicorn when we started :D dont look to far ahead , yes those longer runs are there but Laura and the weeks will build you for those :D so stick at it and you will see and feel the rewards :D

• One RUN at a time will get you there, however unlikely it may seem at the moment. Impressive commitment though, to leave work early to go for a jog. Good luck !

• Fab! Well done.

• Well done. I found myself looking too far ahead and worrying about what was to come, and it didn't help one little bit. Just focus on the moment - one run at a time. Good luck!

You may also like...