Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas :0). I went on a fantastic holiday to the US in the middle of November and haven't run since! Kids bought me a Garmin for my birthday and I have a sneaky feeling DH has bought me running stuff for Christmas so I had better get back out there.

Hope everyone is enjoying their running and I can't wait to get back.

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Nice to see you back. How about a nice run on Christmas morning in your new kit with the Garmin keeping time?

• MERRY CHRISTMAS! you'll soon be back out there with your lovely new kit and a new year :)

• Happy Christmas to you too RK !

Hope you had a fab holiday and you get lots of running kit for pressies, and some new knitting needles :-D

You gotta get out there and give your new gear a whirl ! :-) xxx

• Welcome back RK! So glad to hear you had a great holiday.

• I think you'd best get your running shoes on then...and enjoy it :)

• Hey you! I was just wondering where you'd got to! A garmin from the kiddiewinkies and you haven't used it? Shame on you! Hope you post a pic if you get running goodies from Santa. Merry Christmas xxx

• Mm! That's lovely. Only now, I am enjoying some mince pies! I am going to a crib service this afternoon! Enjoy your Christmas!

• Welcome back and a Merry Christmas to you too!

Looking forward to see some pictures of the new garmin and possibly the new running gear !

Happy running

You may also like...