Couch to 5K

Merry Christmas and Thanks

Just a quick message to say Merry Christmas and THANK YOU to everyone for all there support and advice to not only me but everyone else this year.

I have gone from a non runner to a 5K (sometimes) runner and hopefully beyond in 2017.

I for one will enjoy Christmas and then get back to the important task of running that excess off!!

Thanks again

Chris

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Happy Christmas Butch ! All the very best for 2017 :-) xxx

1 like

Merry Christmas 🎅🎄🎁

I have a LOT of running to do to get rid of this excess already- been slacking! But I have a January virtual 5k and a brace of 10k's booked so am allowing myself a lapse and will be back on it in the New Year.

Good to see you're still out there :)

2 likes

JT24 - Sorry been away from the boards a bit recently what is a Virtual 5K?

Yes just checked and i haven't ran for 2 weeks which isnt like me so will be correcting that in the new year.

Virtual race- there are a few companies who you can pay an entry for a race, receive either/or a number/t-shirt/ medal but you can run the race distance where and when you want to, unlike having to turn up at an organised event :)

I've used them a few times this year to give me a bit more of a purpose to get out there- and to reward my first 10k efforts :)

1 like

Ah right thanks JT i will look into that

1 like

Ditto😀Merry Christmas & enjoy!🏃🏃😊

1 like

A very Happy Christmas Chris (from a fellow non runner to 5k (every so often) ;) 🌲🎅🌲🎅🌲

1 like

Happy Christmas, Chris. From another 2016 graduate still slightly perplexed at the realisation that I'm actually building running into my Christmas plans.

1 like

Hi JaySeeSkinny - Yes I agree running does now appear in my Christmas plans,didn't think I would be thinking that 12 months ago!

Merry Xmas! You're right- the support and advice on here is great. I wouldn't have managed this far without everyone x

1 like

Merry Christmas Butch :)

1 like

Merry Christmas! This forum is the dogs whatsits isn't it?

2 likes

You may also like...