Corned beef legs!

Sorry if too much info but after this mornings cold dark windy run my legs looked so horrid - just like when you see young girls out in short skirts in winter. Think might need to invest in warmer bottoms!

Despite very gusty wind run 2 of week 8 went OK although was slower than Tuesday. Hope it doesn't get snowy before I make it to week 9.

Hope everyone else is well :)

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done :D you are nearly there S_J_B investing in running tights was the best purchase i have made so far :D would def recommend

• Not sure I can subject the world to that even though I tend to be out before its light!!

• I love it!!! An old work colleague used to describe my legs like turkey drumsticks...nice!! I bet your legs don't look that bad, but winter bottoms are good for keeping your bum warm :)

• So complimentary of them?!! :D

• A chat up line directed at me years ago: 'Oh, yes, I do like ankles that can prop a girl up' On a par with Darcy's dad about Bridget Jones: 'a backside you can park your bicycle in'.

• Ha ha , I got the " Last time I saw an ar$e that like that , it had a saddle on it and was running in the Grand National "

The cheek ! Ha ha , not any more :-) xxx

• Exactly mottled and very unattractive! I'd rather be a bit cold rather than hot but no corned beef :D

• I really want corned beef now!

• Sorry!

• Well, I have never heard that description before, but I think I know what you mean.

Warm(er) leggings may be the answer, but don't get thick things ~ I find good-old Ronhill Tracksters are still be best. You can get slightly thicker ones, but fell runners use them, so they must be good!

• Brilliant not long now just keep putting the time in and you'll get there

You may also like...