Couch to 5K
52,546 members84,603 posts

Corned beef legs!

Sorry if too much info but after this mornings cold dark windy run my legs looked so horrid - just like when you see young girls out in short skirts in winter. Think might need to invest in warmer bottoms!

Despite very gusty wind run 2 of week 8 went OK although was slower than Tuesday. Hope it doesn't get snowy before I make it to week 9.

Hope everyone else is well :)

11 Replies
oldestnewest

well done :D you are nearly there S_J_B investing in running tights was the best purchase i have made so far :D would def recommend

Not sure I can subject the world to that even though I tend to be out before its light!!

I love it!!! An old work colleague used to describe my legs like turkey drumsticks...nice!! I bet your legs don't look that bad, but winter bottoms are good for keeping your bum warm :)

So complimentary of them?!! :D

A chat up line directed at me years ago: 'Oh, yes, I do like ankles that can prop a girl up' On a par with Darcy's dad about Bridget Jones: 'a backside you can park your bicycle in'.

Ha ha , I got the " Last time I saw an ar$e that like that , it had a saddle on it and was running in the Grand National "

The cheek ! Ha ha , not any more :-) xxx

1 like

Exactly mottled and very unattractive! I'd rather be a bit cold rather than hot but no corned beef :D

I really want corned beef now!

Sorry!

Well, I have never heard that description before, but I think I know what you mean.

Warm(er) leggings may be the answer, but don't get thick things ~ I find good-old Ronhill Tracksters are still be best. You can get slightly thicker ones, but fell runners use them, so they must be good!

Brilliant not long now just keep putting the time in and you'll get there

You may also like...