Treadmill run

Treadmill run

Sorry I haven't been around much work is mad at the moment. Went to work at 6:30am, back at 9:30pm decided I must have a run but it was dark so off to the treadmill at the bottom of the garden in my man cave. Decided to put Laura on week 6 run 1 and did a bit of interval training. Nice 3.2 miles overall in 38 mins. Pretty graphs on my garmin.

Hope you're all enjoying this summer weather - it is so hot still.

10 Replies

• I admire your dedication - if I had done such a long day I think it would be a glass of wine beckoning, not the treadmill!!

• Just has to be done now and then

• Good Job after such a long day ! I am reading your post while running all the excuses on my head not to head out for my morning W8 run !. by reading your post, now i better get going out of that door and start running :D

• Brilliant well done Zeinab the first step is the hardest

• Well, not so hot in Sweden. Still having a lovely autumn mind, but temperatures hovering around freezing in the morning.... seriously considering switching my runs back to lunchtime but was just wondering if I would be bothered going out to run at all!!

But I do get back to intervals at least once a week. Usually run 5mn walk one.

Happy running

• It was a bit too hot and we haven't seen frost yet but i'm looking forward to some cool morning runs

• Very impressed GF! At that time of night I'd be thinking of a good movie and some popcorn! Bet you felt better afterwards.

• Once I stopped sweating I felt brilliant but no time for movie or popcorn - roll on the weekend

• Good going. And I bet like me you always feel better after not falling for an excuse not to run. So far I've never not run for anything other than a good reason, such as being ill! I'm a bit of a goodie goodie :-)

Have just discovered this interval business - well I've attempted one Speed podcast anyway. Am considering introducing the odd Fartlek (can't help but chuckle at that word!) into my usual run.

Happy running :-) xx

• thankd PA Always feel better after a run and it just shows you can run even when tired

You may also like...