Wk5R3

Have just completed wk5r3 and feel great. It is hard to believe that only a few weeks ago I struggled to do wk1r1 - which took me about an hour to recover from, and also the problem I had with wk5r2.

Decided that early morning runs suit me best.

Up to now have been reluctant of buying decent tops in case I could not manage and gave up. But since I am enjoying the runs and looking forward to the next I have now got some tops with reflective stripes in preparation of the darker mornings.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yup, that's the spirit! Bribing yourself is always a good idea! Lots of us prefer mornings, I couldn't contemplate exercise after I've eaten. Where did you buy your tops?

• Got them at Go Outdoors, very good range of running clothing.

• Well done on completing W5 R3 onwards and upwards to W6 ;-)

• Great achievement :) Buying proper running gear now? Slippery slope I'm afraid. Sounds like you have been bitten by the running bug ;)

• Well that's it ! You're committed now, glad you are enjoying the runs. Good luck for Week 6.

• Uh oh , spending ;) I did exactly the same - no money spent until this point too :)

Well done and enjoy your new gear :)

• Congratulations - I've just done that run too!

Feels great doesn't it? :)

Good luck with week 6

• Uh oh - shares in SD soar!

You may also like...