One Year On

Today is the first anniversary of my very own W1R1! It's been quite a ride too. I've done many things that I thought I'd never do, I have a different outlook on life and I am much, much fitter too.

Thank you to everyone here for all your inspiring stories and your words of encouragement.

I wish you all success and happy running. Here's to year two.

13 Replies

• Very inspirational :-) Happy Runnervesary!

• Love the phrase I think we should adopt it.

• Agreed! Great phrase... :)

• A very Happy Anniversary to you!!!

Nice - the 4th of July :-)

Wishing you another year ahead full of adventure, discovery and good health :-)

• Happy Anniversary Rob , heres to the next one ! All the best :-) xxx

• Great post - happy Anniversary Rob... I'm 4 months in from not being able to run a bath and I love it... I hope to keep that love through the long, dark winter and get through a full running year... you've spurred me on!

• Congratulations! And Happy Runniversary :)

I've only being doing this a couple of months, I can't begin to imagine where I'll be a year on, I sure do wish I'd made a note of the date of my first run though- March the somethingth doesn't have the same ring to it :)

• Congratulations Rob and may you have another fantastic year ahead

• I coming up on mine this week too. like you say what an amazing year. I love Pandarunners phrase happy Runnerversary .

• Congratulations on your first anniversary and here's to many more. Well phrased PandaRunner - sums it up nicely

• Lol I'm always making up silly words! :-D

• Loving that "happy runnerversary" but it does sum it up perfectly :) well done for keeping up running :) here's to the next successful year running :)

• What a wonderful Milestone! Here's to many more...Runnerversaries :D

You may also like...