W4R3! - wow! 16 minutes in total of running!

I changed the route in which i train today... not sure if it was a good idea or not. it was more challenging, but left me feeling like i need to do this week again, before moving on, but will try day 1 of week 5 anyway to see if i can do it.

im still achy right now. i ran at 5am this morning!

on day 1 of this week i cheered myself, when i completed it. no one was around. but i have this path that i follow, and i had a goal to get around the whole of it. little did i know that 5 minutes would do that for me! so yeah i met a goal this week! i didnt pause the app.

on day 2 i had to pause it so that i could walk a little further because i ached,

today, i paused it once so that i could continue walking.

thinking about buying some new running shoes, to reward myself. i currently run in barefoot merrell trainers, but dont feel i have the support i need in these. they are quite an advanced trainer. any recommendations are welcome.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great stuff :) I've recently treat myself to a pair of running shoes. Your best bet is to visit a running shop such as Sweatshop and they will be able to advise you on which shoes would be best suited to you. Good luck with the rest of the c25k :)

• You are doing brilliantly! You are very inspirational. I lost 5 stone before even considered running (too embarrassed). I am heading towards the 6 stone goal now and feeling brilliant. Take it steady and go at your own pace - before you know it you will build your fitness levels up. :-) you are amazing! Xx

You may also like...