Scary monsters

Well what a change ! Set off this morning in the pouring rain , when on Monday on my graduation run in turkey it was so warm , it was my first post graduation run & I thought I'd just run for 30 mins , when 30 mins was up , Bowies scary monsters started playing from my playlist & it spurred me on I did 5k in 33.35 . Well pleased with that , my first 5k since injury in dec. my 5k then same route was 33.59 . Yeah all the swimming & cycling is paying off . Got back soaked to the skin dancing round garden to e.l.o's roll over Beethoven , my daughter was stood shaking her head looking through kitchen window , oh it's so good to be back . Happy running .

6 Replies

• Well done ROCKette! Sorry about the apalling weather though. It's gross innit.

• I actually loved it lol , it was lovely

• Well done on what sounds like a great run, though the weather is a bit.... meh!

• Well done. It's good to express your happiness. Sounds as if you had a really good run.

• My first run to test out my stupid ankle was in the pouring rain. I can't afford to shrink any more!!!!

• Great music choices Rockette and fab time too!

You may also like...