Techno-phobe confession

I am embarrassed to admit that I have no idea how you all keep up with the posts and are then able to reply so quickly. I don't do Facebook or Twitter and I wait for my morning c25k email to keep me up to date. I'm very impressed with not only your running but your technical know how. Like my running, I feel sometimes left behind lol! But I'm happy so no worries - I'll get there in the end :)

Last edited by

8 Replies

• It's because we're not really out running but sat on the couch replying to comments :)

• Ha, so true. I could be a motivator of others, but need to be a motivator or myself. :-)

• That's so funny!

And I'm only replying so quickly because I'm doing the ironing and heard my mobile ping.

• Er iPad lets me pretend to do stuff when actually I'm faffing about on the internet when no one is looking lol

• Ha! So it's not just me browsing away my life sometimes - really must get my ironing finished ...

• Naa, the ironing can wait. This is much more fun :)

• I think its better not to rely so much on technology, we should all be out running instead!! Good luck with your running :)

• I don't do Facebook and my use of Twitter is limited... but most of the rest of my life is tucked up in bed (as now)

You may also like...