That's cheered me up !

Did last run of wk 1 Thursday , I'm having Friday , sat , sun , as rest days ( being carefull ) got bike out & cycled to work , I was really surprised , my route is quite hilly in places & I got up them no probs , so even though I thought I had lost a lot of fitness, I haven't by the looks , all the running before my injury has made me feel fitter on the bike than before & I haven't been on it in months . Just had to share with you all & hope this beautiful sunny day is finding you all well . Happy running .

6 Replies

• :-) sounds good to me.

• Well done Rockette. Good for you. The cycling will help your strength to help you run better so that's a boon to your getting back to fitness regime

• Sounds like you still pretty fit to be able to cycle up hills Well done and good luck with the running

• Yay yay - well done:-)

• Thats so positive, well done, and you are sensible taking it slow...obviously its all still there :)

• Thankyou, what a lovely positive post! The sunshine here has been lovely and spirits are high for the week ahead! GOOD LUCK for week 2!

You may also like...