This ruddy weather!

I was due to run 7.5 miles with my Pops tomorrow morning, but I've just cancelled and now I feel rubbish about it. It's set to be raining (shock) and that wouldn't normally put me off, but the 50 mile an hour wind has. I ran last week in the wind and rain and it was tough! My little daughter is poorly tonight so that's made me think I shouldn't go too - Sunday is looking like a better day (although I won't get out till the afternoon then) and having run Sunday and Tuesday this week I'm not actually due to run till then........but I can't shake this feeling of letting myself and my Pops down. Man, sometimes this running bug sucks :-(

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • sunday is definately looking better.....smart decision, don't feel bad, and enjoy Sunday x

• Thanks. :-) I shall. x

• I know what you mean...every day that I can't get out because of weather I feel 'let down'. I'm doing 30 mins of really fast 'dancercise' round the dining room instead but it just doesn't give me the same 'elation'. :(

• sunday looking much better _ I have planned my whole long run around being able to run on Sunday. Do what feels right and you are more likely to a decent run. Well that is my theory - fingers crossed for both us tomorrow :-)

You may also like...