Week 5 run 2 - Hardest to-date, no reason why !!!

Just got back from w5r2 and absolutely cream-crackered !!!

I did a parkrun on Saturday and i think it took more out of me than expected. So with heavy legs and a heavy heart i set off for w5r2, around the local 400m track.

The first 8 minute run was rubbish and I slowed down as instructed, really needed the 5 minute walk to recover, and the final 8 minute run was slow and steady - next run is the big one !!!

Good luck to everyone doing C25K - you inspire me.

4 Replies

• You finished it. That is the main thing. If you have done week 5 run 2 then you will be ready for week 5 run3. Take your time slow and steady. Its about going for 20 min not how far you go. good luck.

• You'll do it, you may think it sounds impossible but it's not, good luck! Just think a few weeks ago you were probably struggling to do 60secs and now you've just done 8mins straight (twice!) :)

• You'll do it for sure as you have been working towards it for weeks, and if you've completed each run 3 times then it's as good as in the bag! You'll be ecstatic when you've done it

• Well done for completing this one even though it was hard; remember 'slow and steady' and you will be fine with run 3 I'm sure; enjoy the elation when it's done, then it's onto week 6 and soon be graduation time! :-)

You may also like...