just finished my final c25k run i was not going to give up even in all this wind . It felt really easy for some strange reason i felt a sence freedom at the end .Now i can just do my own thing fine tune thing and progress to the next level what ever that is . I would like to thank you all for your support though this sometimes hard journey and no doubt your future support thank you all again .

10 Replies

• Congratulations enjoy the feeling you have earned it

• Well done Ned! I like the idea of running to enjoy it! Yay! Congrats. Love the badge.

• Well done and congratulations The harder the journey the more you appreciate finally getting there Wear your badge with pride ( def business opportunity for someone to make grad badges !)

• Well done Ned, a great achievement and as you say it gives you the freedom to follow your own path now - good luck with future runs :)

• Congratulations Ned , wow ! Running in this gale . Well done . I felt like you , freedom from Laura , but I missed her & am now doing the stepping stones pod casts . Give em a try , I like em . Enjoy your runs ned .

• Well done Ned! Congratulations! I'm like you; looking forward to the freedom. I'm just worried that Freedom = lack of motivation so keep it up! :-)

• Well done Ned! Yep, I can relate to the feeling of freedom - in fact I had the chorus from the George Michael song going through my head all day when I did my last run!!

• Well done Ned enjoy hopefully tomorrow evening I will be feeling the same

• Congratulations on graduating! Now enjoy your running :)

• Well done Ned. Join the next quest that way you do your own thing but you'll have a goal & you may find it helps when you don't fancy the cold & dark.

You may also like...