Santa Bought me a Garmin 110 :-)

I am thrilled to say that I am the proud owner of a Garmin Watch. I couldn't believe my luck on xmas morning. I have to say that my running of late has been almost non existent !! I originally graduated on xmas eve 2012 . I was so proud then, but after that my running became patchy. I signed up for a 10k in May last year to focus myself and then promptly cracked a rib :-( Since then, I have felt so unfocused and have found many excuses/reasons for not getting back to being able to run 5k. I am now making committing to building up my running again, and I am going to sign up for that same Town and Gown 10k in May again. This time I WILL do it :-) Meanwhile I am waiting for the watch to charge (I charged it on Xmas morning obviously didn't turn it off ) at least that's what I'm hoping. :-) It looks really icy out there but even if I walk at least I'll be out there

:-) ..........feeling motivated :-)

Last edited by

7 Replies

• Congrats on your brand spanking new watch. What a great gift.

They do look awesome!

I think when I graduate from the C25K I will invest in one.

• I really think you should Viktor. I have a lot to learn with mine but I feel as if I have earned it :-)

• I love my garmin - and feel lost without it when i run now. I like looking at th history and seeing the improvement etc. Hope you got out there- it has been such lovely day :-)

• Hope you enjoy using your garmin. I love mine - just check you have a proper connection when you clip on the charger. I find it's easy to think I have charged it when in fact I haven't.

• I think that was my problem regarding the charging problem lizziebeth. I will check carefully in future . How long do you need to charge yours for a full battery ? :-)

• I think a couple of hours does it.

• thank you :-) :-)

You may also like...