W9 R1 almost there!

Wow! ran with the club tonight, as a regular member now they all know me it is great because I get cheered along as I romp home last - all along the way (usually other members have run past me twice) tonight however I decided I would do the longer route about 5.5/6 Km and bless they sent out a young lad to check up on me and run back with me awwwww, well I decided to up it some - I had already run over 30 minutes and 5K so what did I have to loose for the extra! What a rush, poor young lad totally out of breathe and I had breath left to talk lol great run again looking forward to the B210K now :-)

6 Replies

• Great news - your running club sounds wonderful! And you are so nearly at that last run! Have a great last week on the programme :)

• Thank you, my running club are the best :-) leave no man behind, treat everyone as an equal and are very sociable, I might have been flagging now if it wasn't for them, still can't believe it is the last week :-) How is your running?

• Hi tor41 and well done! Look forward to reading your graduation post...not long now . Good Luck :)

• aww thank you am still shell shocked I think, wow 9 weeks and I'm a runner :-) How are you doing in your runs?

• Looking forward to R2 of W7 tomorrow morning...hopefully an improvement on R1 !!

• oh dear, was it that bad?, Hope you have a great run tomorrow morning, let us know how you get on :-) my penultimate is tomorrow night...nailbiter

You may also like...