W8R1 That was hard work but I done it!

Arrrghhhhh that was hard work. My calfs hurt when I started running and not sure how I managed 28 minutes. It was too warm and my breathing was terrible. People were looking at me on the seafront as I ran past them as I must have looked and sounded like I was dying! I threw my bottle of water over me in the end! My left calf is still hurting. But I done it. I ran 3.69km so cannot see me doing 5K in 30 minutes.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I wouldn't worry. We were no where near 5k on graduation. We are at 5k but it takes forty something minutes!

• That's more than I was running in 30 min when I graduated - and it wasn't hot in February either! Well done you - feel very pleased with yourself! :)

• Thanks :-) I must sound miserable on my post. Do not get me wrong I am proud of how far I have come but have found the last few runs hard work. Maybe the warmth is not helping (bet I will be moaning when it gets cold and raining though!)

You may also like...