What an adventure that's been......now where's my badge?!!

Today I completed W9R3 and thats me all done with C25k! I am so proud of myself as i really was a couch potato 12 weeks ago (i had a 3 break with a broken toe!). In 3 days time i will do race for life and I cant wait, although i am a bit nervous about running with all those other people as i have been a solitary runner all the way through - but i'm sure it'll be great! Thanks to Laura and everyone on here for an amazing programme and amazing support. I have seen a 10K in december which i think i'll sign up for to give myself another challenge! Good luck to you all who are still on the journey, you can do it! Kate x

8 Replies

• CONGRATULATIONS, WELL DONE! Good luck with you new challenges.

• Thanks Beek - how are you getting on?

• Just started W2 this morning so a long way to go yet. Just beginning to feel a sense of achievement and can see it is do-able!

• You can definitely do it, i couldnt even run 10metres before i started this! Only advice is to persevere with the programme (and at times the dodgy tunes!) and all of a sudden you'll be in week 5 doing your first 20mins - thats when it all clicked with me and now i cant imagine not running - how odd!!

• Congratulations - well done on getting all the way through the programme, and good luck for your Race for Life. Hope the weather's nice to you!

:) :) :) :) :)

• Thanks greenlegs! I just hope the wind drops, as today would have been much easier if it hadnt been for gale force winds!!

• Congratulations on your graduations!!!! Happy running!

• Magic! Well done, and all the very best for your Race for Life and 10K.

You may also like...