Just for the hill of it!

Just for the hill of it!

I found the Run Balmoral Tartan 10K a tough race. The infamous hill slowed me way down and left me tired for the rest of the course, but I still enjoyed it. The atmosphere was brilliant and the event was well organised and of course, the scenery was wonderful.

I've written a wee blog about it on my Wordpress blog with more photos - if you're interested, do take a look: swanscot.wordpress.com/2013...

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's a lovely place to run, but don't envy you the hill, that's for sure! Well done for completing it, your kilt looks lovely too! :-),

• It was a lovely place to run. Just a pity I couldn't stop to take photos of the view! ;-)

• Well done for completing! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I love the pic :)

• Thanks go to my wonderful hubby, chief cheerleader and photographer, for the picture.

• Well done. Looks a lovely place for a run.

• Great run, thanks for that Swanscot

• Great pun Sheila, I shall definitely be quoting you :-D

• Not my pun; it was chosen for the t-shirt, and when I was tiring yesterday I KNEW I had to keep running just to get that finisher's shirt! I love that it can be either 'Just for the *thrill' of it' as well as 'h*ll' of it! I know which is more appropriate to me!

• Great blog Sheila and loving the kilt! :) Great time too even if not a PB for you (it would be for me!!) Enjoy resting up a bit....

Sue

• Strangely my legs don't feel tired at all today, considering they felt like lead for the last 3 kms yesterday!

• That's a hill all right! Well done you.

• Wow, Shelia...what a beautiful view and great run! We have a phrase here in the States about making a mountain out of a molehill. Meaning something little grows into something quite large. I do believe you conquered your mountain! I love the shirt and kilt! :-) Gayle

You may also like...