COPD Friends
2,386 members803 posts

Lung nodules Gingerapple NEWS😊

Hello everyone😊👍

I am so happy to tell you that I don't have anything bad at this time🌸The module had grown 12mmx8mm? Some strange shape. The PET scan couldn't quite pick it all up, apparently, but it's not active. The consultant said, and I agreed, that we do another CT on 7th June and go from there. I truly hope it will stop growing.

I am really happy that I have you all in my corner because I have no one here and I had no support. Only because of all of you did I find some hope and positivity. I really am blessed with you all, all who answered my post and I hug you all and pray that you all stay healthy and if you ever need me I am here for you!! May you all be blessed.

Love and hugs, Bev ❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🌸

21 Replies
oldestnewest

Great news Gingerapple.

Thank you so much Pantani💜💜💜🤗👍

SO pleased for you, Gingerapple!! And yes, we’ll always be here beside you.....we’re one big family 💕🤗💕🌸 Love xx

Yatzy!🤗Thank you so so much! You, too, have made my day! I could hug you🤗I am glad I have found you! Have a gorgeous evening❤❤❤🌹

I feel really happy now too ❤️🌷❤️ Thanks so much 😘

Aww...how sweet❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🤗🌹🌹🌹😇

1 like

Hooray, Great News Hun, So happy & Relieved for you, Onwards & Upwards from Now. Love n Hugs. xxxxxx

Hi Hacienda😊🌹

Thank you so much. Upwards and onwards!😊I am so happy with the news and so happy to hear from you too! I am glad you are my friend here! I geel so special that lovely people here have been so kind. Love and hugs forever 🤗❤❤❤🌹

1 like

Good Moring Hun, Just changed my Avatar in case your wondering who is this. So happy to have met you too . Stay strong and always be Positive. Love n Hugs. xxxxx

Good morning beautiful soul🌸🌹💐I will stay strong and I know that I can be positive with all of you super friends here. Please keep in touch with me❤

Have a gorgeous sunny day, I will be in the garden🤗❤🌻Love Bev xxx

1 like

That is wonderful news. I hope it stays tiny and inactive. 🙏🎉👋🌺🌻🌼🌷🍀

Hello KatherineK💐

Thank you so much. I hope so too. Thank you so much for being here for me. I hope you're doing well? Hugs to you 🤗❤

Well done to you Gingerapple. Having a good result. is everything so take a deep breath and give yourself a little treat. On and upwards xxxxx

Hi Dago1

Thank you so much ! I'm really very happy and will drink to you as well🍾🥂😊🤗Have a great weekend❤🎈

Oh darling you have lots of people on here and good ones at that , what country are you in I’m in Australia

Good morning CLARAmay🤗😊🎀Yes, I do have, I found so many lovely caring people here🌸I am in Chester, UK. I just came back 3 years ago from Europe, teaching. I lived in Sydney, NSW, too. Where are you?😊

Copd and emotions

Hi there:) What did you mean by this🤔please?

Have a nice day.

Glad that things are going well

Thank you so much grandmagolfer. 🤗🌻

You may also like...