Vitamin C for COPD

I posted this link replying in another thread, but want to make sure more people see it. High dose vitamin C can help COPD, read the comments here:

ctheblog.cforyourself.com/2...

Lypospheric is best, it is a bit costly but you can make it yourself. The Facebook group, Vitamin C & Orthomolecular Medicine For Optimal Health, has tons of info and the members are very helpful.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I wanted to edit my post to add this from the comments. Admins, perhaps you could enable editing. Here's the link again:

ctheblog.cforyourself.com/2...

One of the comments there:

I gave vitamin c to a friend who had been on oxygen in nightime since February.

This was three weeks ago. She has only been on oxygen once since.

I gave her lipsosmal vitamin c (vitamin c in nanoballs wrapped in phosphydatil Choline.) This increases the level of vitamin c ten times over typical oral c.

• My dad who has now been gone for many years was told by his doctor to take vitamin C with Rose Hips, I do think it helped him. When he went into Assisted Living they refused to give it to him and his breathing got worst.

• They refused to give it to him despite his doctor's orders? And yet I am sure they gave him his regular meds.

In a way it is understandable. If people got enough vitamin C in them, places like that would go out of business!

• It's not understandable when it's doctor ordered, these places should not be making those decisions.

• Totally agree they shouldn't. I was just speculating on their reasoning.

Places like that are very used to meds, and unfamiliar with natural remedies like vitamins. They may be scared off by info spread by the pharma industry about the dangers of supplements. Here is a good article on that issue:

doctoryourself.com/safety.html

You may also like...