HealthUnlocked have just released a new feature - the ability to mute a member from contacting you directly via private message, which they describe below:
There have been several requests for this feature in previous years so we’re really pleased to have overcome the complexities of the task.
The feature has been implemented so members can mute any members that are using ‘Chat’ inappropriately. We still advise members to report any material that is: suspicious, commercial, offensive or abusive so we can take appropriate action.
There are a few important things to remember:
1) You can only mute a member from contacting you directly (one-to-one messages only)
2) The messages exchanged with this member will be removed from your ‘Chat’ inbox
3) If you are in a group with a muted member, you may still receive group messages from this member
4) The member will not be notified they have been muted
5) If you unmute a member, the messages they sent prior to being muted will be restored in your ‘Chat’ inbox
For more details on how to mute and unmute a member, see our help article here: support.healthunlocked.com/...
You can report inappropriate Chat messages to HealthUnlocked Support by selecting the three dots below the Chat message and selecting the 'Report' option. More about using Group Chat and how to report Chat messages here: healthunlocked.com/cllsuppo...