Well evan after the steroids, hubbys HB was still 5.6. Platelets were 90.
They gave him 2 units of blood during the night, so we anxiously wait to see what the outcome is. Will be seeing the docs later to discuss further treatments etc. What I do know is that they will be monitoring him on a weekly basis at the Churchill so that if anything else is happening they can get to it quickly.
Still feeling non plus at the moment, just need some positive answers, so that we can at least start to see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. I would say that chemo is not far off the horizon after all this has happened.
Will keep you updated as to what the next step is, and thanks again for all your wonderful support and kind words.