Early hours of the morning and I can't sleep. I start FLair trial Monday morning with FCR arm. Have a chest infection but taking antibiotics so will hopefully go ahead, I can't do another week of waiting!! At my recent appt. with oncologist she told me that I would start with just the chemo tablets as my white count was high and needed to bring down below 100 before rituximab infusion. I had appt. Tuesday and she told me that due to trial protocol I have to start chemo and rituximab at same time so going ahead Monday. I am really worried as she is talking about dripping it into me to monitor reaction, so now of course I am expecting a terrible reaction but what sort I don't know. There must have been a reason for her earlier concerns? Also will it go ahead if my chest doesn't clear up?