Has anyone NOT noticed the new Newsfeed? HU explain how it works here:
Note that you can now filter your news feed by your own activity/posts and those of individual communities via the Newsfeed menu (to the left of the red "Write a Post" button on the Newsfeed page).
There are multiple links in the Newsfeed that will take you to different areas within HU. In order, clicking on a:
- Post's Title or its image will take you to the post/question. (These are the only links not in blue)
- UserID will take you to that member's profile
- community name will take you to the community home page
- Continue reading --> will take you to the relevant post or reply
- View x more replies will take you to the top of the reply section. (You can scroll back to read the post.)
Photo: Bridal creeper, again identified by Jay. This very attractive weed is also infesting my camera memory card; there are far too many photos of its bright, glossy foliage against the generally duller Australian native bush.