Hello and a warm welcome to the Changing Faces Support Forum! Our online community on HealthUnlocked is here to provide a safe, supportive, informative space, and be a friendly place for anyone over 18 years affected by a visible difference, including parents, families and friends.
We encourage people to post about their own experiences of living with a visible difference and to talk, connect, support and share with others.
Staff from Changing Faces will be posting on here and working with you to help make this community vibrant, inspiring, and full of information and resources for all of our members. You can tell who we are when you see the ‘Admin’ badge next to our names!
As a member of the Changing Faces Community, here are a few things you can do to get started:
• Create a profile by clicking ‘Join’ at the top
• Introduce yourself and start a discussion – add a ‘topic’ to your post to make it easier for others to find
• Review our community guidelines
• Read other people's posts and offer your support and encouragement
• Type the @ symbol and a member’s username to reply directly to a member’s comment or post, and they will receive a notification automatically
• Use the search box to look up a specific topic you have a question about
We hope that this community provides you with the support, encouragement, advice, and information to help you wherever you are on your visible difference journey.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please send a message to a Changing Faces admin (you'll find our profiles under the ‘About’ tab) or post a question on the community and we’ll do our best to answer.
Happy posting, sharing and supporting!
Your Changing Faces family