British Liver Trust
16,893 members8,451 posts

Sweats

Hello ,

I was just wondering if anyone on here has every experienced sweats but only on my left side of my neck, the right side of my neck is dry. I didn't know if this is a symptom of Chrosis which I have. Along with type 2 diabetes. Copd and Neuopharty in my legs. I have no support from my family. Reading the posts here is my support .

10 Replies
oldestnewest

I get sweats but I got lots wrong with me I just thought I'd say hello and someone answer you better.x

2 likes

Yes, I get sweats from neck upwards, it's a bit of a nuisance. Is there anything you do for them . Take care xx

1 like

Thank you for your reply. Yes they are a nuisance no I don't do anything for them just keep wiping sweat. You take care of your self. I will be praying for you 🙏

1 like

Thank you. Love and hugs xxxx

Love and hugs to you too🤗

Thank you xxxx

Ain't got clue had them yrs on off waking up soaking wet round neck it's freezing when u get up as top half wet .

Been known well famous for the night terras swearing punching a partner full in face found sleep on toilet .

As well face down in food chocolate all round face But

Have slept walked since little

Just imagine wat I have to say

In hospital if kept in .

ADHD swearing fighting in night and can they tell me everything as if they was telling kid .

Yes get ones that OK and ones that have a go in night the nurses no patients moan

I keep them all having laugh

All the old girls prob my age

Hate it when I leave as i think I'm the entertantments manager.

Hope u laughed x

face

3 likes

Thank you Faithful for your reply these sweats are so agrivating. Oh well it is what it is. You take care of yourself I will be praying for you 🙏

2 likes

Bless your heart my love and pray and hugs to you keep posting and keep yourself eat warm and don't do wat I'm doing fighting me innsomnia

1 like

Wow you're made s round - lol

1 like

You may also like...