Bridge to 10K
5,790 members6,479 posts

Fastest yet

Fastest yet

Been trying to do a slightly longer run as my third of the week but no time this weekend so had a go today and thought I’d try quick instead. Cheated a bit by dropping the hill in the middle of my usual route.

A great way to celebrate four weeks and twelve runs since finishing C25K. And I was sporting my new Garmin so I now officially have all the gear and no idea 😀

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow thats so speedy congratulations! 😊

1 like

Thanks. I think I actually enjoy the longer, gentler runs more overall so I suspect I won’t be trying to improve on that for some time.

1 like

yes you sound like me! further rather than faster , except i haven't hit the 25 mins yet!! maybe one day, on 26.35 as fastest at the mo!

1 like

Fantastic. i can only dream of being that fast.

1 like

As my better half constantly reminds me, I have long legs and so it’s all relative 😀

1 like

Well done tony😊🏃💨💨...super fast.x

1 like

That pic and the incorrect timings really trigger my inner rainman. How can your pace be sub 5m for 5k and the total then be 25min plus. Grrr

1 like

Average pace? I know my watch has a bit of lag time with the gps signal.

Average pace and just over 5k :-)

I know. That’s really irritated me too. Strava seems to round down the distance on the summary, which was just over 5k, but then leaves the time correct.

You are speedy!! Well done!

1 like

You may also like...