Bridge to 10K
8,178 members9,863 posts

Super 5k

Finally I’ve done what I thought you had to do to complete C25K.....That is a 5k in 30 mins 😊 or 29 mins 20 seconds to be exact!

I’ve never moved that fast before and I’m not sure why I did last night but it must have been the good weather pushing me along ☀️

I’m not planning on running that fast again but I did feel very pleased with myself last night. Now back to the slow and steady as I carry on training for my 10k 👍

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Nice work, and I'm sure you'll soon find yourself speeding up naturally and doing these times regularly!

2 likes

Thanks I hope it just naturally happens that would be amazing 😊

1 like

Well done Susieq😎👏💪xx

1 like

Thank you very much 😊xx

1 like

Bet you do it again. This running malarky is like that: you dont think you will do something then you do it, then you dont think youll do it again, then it becomes the norm.

2 likes

True! I’m being surprised all the time with this running malarkey 😊x

2 likes

😊xx

1 like

Well done!

1 like

Well done! I can’t seem to get under 32:30. Any tips?

That’s where I was stuck at. Think that’s my natural pace. The other night I started my run and Strava told me my split was 5 something instead of the normal 6/7. The next one was the same but it just happened by accident! So unfortunately I have no tips? Unless it’s a natural progression thing. Will see when I run my next 5k and let you know 😊

2 likes

Excellent job!

1 like

Well done susieq, great effort to do sub 30 🤗

2 likes

Thank you!

1 like

Wow, well done!!!

1 like

Thanks 😊

You may also like...