Bridge to 10K
7,406 members β€’ 8,914 posts

I've changed my user name from Jan-now-runs but I'm still hereπŸ•ŠπŸ˜Š

Also posted on C25k and Marathon running and Race Support

Hi everyone, I have decided to change my user name. I have been posting on the forums for a few years now, and I hope you won't forget my past input. I will continue to post exactly as I have always done. 😊x Bluebirdrunner (Jan)

17 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

What a lovely new name, Jan. It brings a picture of springtime and sunny days to mind, with you, the little bluebird, flitting around providing support and encouragement to all of us.

5 likes

Exactly!

2 likes

Hey you... great name :)

How on earth could we forget you, so much a part of this forum family x

3 likes

Here here x

1 like

Lovely user name, Jan!

2 likes

Brilliant name Jan! It will give us all encouragement as we run with birds and know that the bluebirdrunner is running with us too.It is a great reminder that spring time is indeed heading our way!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

3 likes

You are unforgettable lovely Jan, now known as the equally lovely Bluebirdrunner xxxx

2 likes

Awww, lovely name!! A bird in flight with the sun in her feathers!! Perfect x

2 likes

Such a gorgeous name πŸ•Š

1 like

My Saturday runs (when I get back out there) take me past Bluebird Park where they used to make toffee. I wI'll be reminded of you every time I go past! Perfect name!

1 like

I think I remember those toffees Sandy..😊Little white wrappers?

How are you doing ? Any developments on your suspected periformis injury😯xx

Great choice of name Jan, we could never forget all of the lovely support and encouragement you've given us all, without which, many of us wouldn't still be running :) x

1 like

Lovely name Jan πŸ™‚ and we could never forget your past input.

1 like

Pretty new name! Same lovely lady. 😘

1 like

Thank you everybody for your kind words and lovely support. It's really appreciated.😊xx

Oh no, you haven't gone and got a blue rinse, have you? Or turned into a smurf?

1 like

πŸ˜„πŸ’™x

1 like

You may also like...