At the start of the Christmas break I set myself the challenge of running regularly between Christmas and half-term. I had struggled to get back into running after the Summer holidays. So today was the day
1. Competed 6 weeks of running 3 times a week.
2. Complete week 4 of 10 is the Magic Number with a 5k run. A perfectly flat treadmill run in 30 mins
3. During the 6 weeks achieved longest run at 8k.
4. Learnt to run without Laura.
5. Learnt that not every run has to be faster or further than the previous.
Next week will be skiing. My plan is to,then do the 10 is the Magic Number plan. I'll need a few weeks to get my knees working again!