Just got the route for the Hackney Half and I know I have had a moan about his in the past. Due to commitments I can't do it but the price of £53 now includes free race photos. That is plural so if it included all your race photos is that something that makes it a better buy or not. I must admit if I was running I I might be swayed a little by that. There is the other side of it though I haven't seen a race photo of myself that I actually like yet but if there was I might contemplate a race based on a good set of race photos? It is still very expensive.
Does this make a difference to price? - Bridge to 10K
Not what you're looking for?
You may also like...
lose over 3 stone from a starting point of 14 and a half . That contributed to my blood sugar level dropping...
much everyone had trouble with their devices, it must be a bit of a satellite blackspot or something....
- It's the FINAL WEEK of Ju-Ju's Magic Running Plan! 💥 Run, have fun, and BOOGIE!!!🤩
- My sabbatical, running and handstands 😺
- Great South Run version 6 and a very long post warning ⚠️
- Ju-ju-‘s magic 10k November Group: Week 1
- Another wonderful VRB meetup with a twist ... I didn’t have to drive miles and miles to get to it! 😅 🏃♂️🏃♀️🐕
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.