Confused need advice

Hi everyone im 19 and i have pcos . I have been having a normal cycle until november witch was mainly spotting and than in december i have yet to start it an its the new yea.. ive been sexually active with my boyfriend since september... i taken a pregnancy test 3 of them to be exact. First was postive in november but after my missed period i took the second it was negative. The third one was also. What the chance of being pregnant???

1 Reply

oldest ÔÇó newest
  • Hi there,

A diagnosis of PCOS does not necessarily mean you can't get pregnant, so there is a chance that if you have been having unprotected sex you could be pregnant. Given your confusing home test results, I think it might be best to pop down to you GPs or local contraceptive / sexual health clinic sooner rather than later. They can do another test with you and discuss your dates, and hopefully give you a clear answer. If you are trying to avoid pregnancy, you could also have a chat with your doctor or nurse about contraception if that would be useful for you.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Katherine

You may also like...