And breath

Getting nervous as I do every Saturday when I have to go and do the food shopping! Had an incident about month ago and since then I get worked up before I go! I know it will be okay and I need to do it but from

Minute I wake up it starts, the churning tummy, feeling hot, short of breth and I haven't even done it yet! No wonder its so difficult to face things when you feel the anxiety before you've even started!! X

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hey love try looking at the shopping as a positive at least you are getting out the house to do it thats a big step in itself.Nothing is going to happen to you just breath through it you will be fine hugs Sharon

• Just remember that every week you succeed in doing it regardless.. This is positive :) Accept the sensations, let them wash over you knowing that they are not going to stop you!. and treat yourself to something special each time you accomplish it xx

• Thank you for both for you messages :) I did manage it, although I don't do it alone as I was with my child but I still find it difficult!! Positive is that I did it though!! Do you find although you're chuffed when you achieve something that you're tired cos of how much energy you have put in to overcoming ur anxiety etc? X

• Well done xxx.And yes I feel tired too when I have achieved something its all part if the anxiety.Onwards and upwards though keep saying to yourself well done I did well x

You may also like...